The TDL team is why clients come back to us time and time again. Our clients work directly with award-winning designers, safe in the knowledge there is a structured back office team to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and of a high quality.
Ciara McLellanBusiness Support Manager
Dave StroudSenior Designer
Tom HowseSenior Designer
Tomoko FurukawaMid-Weight Designer
Craig MelvinMid-Weight Designer
Ryan LeeMid-Weight Designer
Sammi LoernsMid-Weight Designer
Sarah MasonProject Manager
Want to be an industry-leading information designer? Join us!
We are looking for a talented Junior Designer to join our fantastic team. You should have a passion for user-centric design; creating work that is both beautiful and easy to understand. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate our three values: creative + innovative, enthusiastic team and responsible + reliable. You want to transform ideas into something that people remember. In this challenging role you will be working across many business sectors, so will need to understand, digest and visualise a wide array of topics.
Responsibilities will include working directly with clients, taking briefs and understanding their needs – you need to be a great communicator. You could be designing anything from diagrams, maps, timetables, presentations and user journeys to corporate assets, high-end editorial documents and document packaging.
- Strong design skills with an attention to detail.
- A passion to learn about and embrace Information Design.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with a good understanding of MS Office (Word & Powerpoint). Proficient Mac user.
- A team player, confident in sharing your ideas.
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner, able to multitask, manage your own time and work under pressure.
- Motion design, animation and HTML/CSS skills are a plus.
How to apply
- Please email your covering letter, CV and examples of your work (PDF or link) to email@example.com.
- Please confirm you are eligible to work in the UK.
- If we’re impressed by your work, we’ll send you two design tasks to understand the approach.
- After we review your tasks, shortlisted candidates are invited for a half day at our studio which includes an interview and one final test task.
- Finally, we let you know if you’ve been successful.
Contract: Full time
We are always on the lookout for great freelancers with an information design focus to their approach. If you’re interested to work with us on some exciting projects then please let us know.
WARNING: Be prepared to carry out a design task so we can assess if you are as great as you say you are! We only work with the best.