Highlights this month included:
- Douglas spent a week with the team completing his work experience. We thoroughly enjoyed having him here, and were very happy with the work he produced. You can read a summary of his time at TDL-London here.
- Matt Standage once again came to the rescue! We were lucky enough to have him back for 2 weeks to assist on various projects- one in particular helping to make sense of documents for the American & Canadian waste market (as the client said- it’s not waste, it’s refuse!)
- The whole team channelled their inner creative spirit at Longfield Studios, creating some unique pottery pieces at the TDL-London summer party. We’ve all got our fingers crossed that our animal sculptures survive the kiln- especially Oliver, whose Chameleon had to be propped up for photos! The day was rounded off with tasty BBQ burgers and drinks at the Lass O’ Richmond Hill– perfect.
The TDL-London team and their clay animals
- Tom & Dave have been getting their heads around isometric diagrams- 3D drawings created by applying 30 degree angles to all sides of the design.
- Tomoko visited some old colleagues (American university of Beirut) in Lebanon and brought back some great treats for the team (including some very strong alcohol)
Dave educating the team during a Friday “hubble”
- “The Hubble” has been introduced on Friday afternoons at TDL-London. This is an opportunity for the whole team to share ideas and inspiration they’ve been gathering over the past week.