We are an award-winning design consultancy specialising in Information Design. We use design thinking and creativity to make ideas more understandable, primarily within client bids and tenders.
We are based in London Bridge, South London, but our designers can travel all over the UK.
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our fantastic team. You should have a passion for user-centric design; creating work that is both beautiful and easy to understand. You’ll design a lot of diagrams! Our ideal candidate will demonstrate our three value areas: creative + innovative, enthusiastic team and responsible + reliable. You want to transform ideas into something that people remember. In this challenging role you will be working across many business sectors, so will need to understand, digest and visualise a wide array of topics.
Responsibilities will include working directly with clients, taking briefs and understanding their needs – you need to be a great communicator. You could be designing anything from diagrams, maps, timetables, presentations and user journeys to corporate assets, high-end editorial documents and document packaging.
• Strong design skills with an attention to detail.
• A passion to learn about and embrace Information Design.
• Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with a good understanding of MS Office (Word & Powerpoint). Proficient Mac user.
• A team player, confident in sharing your ideas.
• Be a self-starter and a quick learner, able to multitask, manage your own time and work under pressure.
• Motion design, animation and HTML/CSS skills are a plus.
How to Apply
- Please email your covering letter, CV and examples of your work (PDF or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm you are eligible to work in the UK.
- If we’re impressed by your work, we’ll send you two design tasks to understand the approach you take to the sort of work we do.
- After we review your tasks, shortlisted candidates are invited for a half day at our studio which includes an interview and one final test task.
- Finally, we let you know if you’ve been successful.