We are looking for a talented Junior Designer to join our fantastic team. You should have a passion for user-centric design; creating work that is both beautiful and easy to understand. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate our three values: creative + innovative, enthusiastic team and responsible + reliable. You want to transform ideas into something that people remember. In this challenging role you will be working across many business sectors, so will need to understand, digest and visualise a wide array of topics.
Responsibilities will include working directly with clients, taking briefs and understanding their needs – you need to be a great communicator. You could be designing anything from diagrams, maps, timetables, presentations and user journeys to corporate assets, high-end editorial documents and document packaging.
- Strong design skills with an attention to detail.
- A passion to learn about and embrace Information Design.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with a good understanding of MS Office (Word & Powerpoint). Proficient Mac user.
- A team player, confident in sharing your ideas.
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner, able to multitask, manage your own time and work under pressure.
- Motion design, animation and HTML/CSS skills are a plus.
How to apply
- Please email your covering letter, CV and examples of your work (PDF or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please confirm you are eligible to work in the UK.
- If we’re impressed by your work, we’ll send you two design tasks to understand the approach.
- After we review your tasks, shortlisted candidates are invited for a half day at our studio which includes an interview and one final test task.
- Finally, we let you know if you’ve been successful.
Contract: Full time